Career with Us
We are sourcing for a dynamic, suitably qualified and dedicated individual to fill the position.
The successful candidate will be based in Butterworth, Penang and be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic leasing and marketing plans for our new development.
- Responsible for the marketing, management and leasing of our existing properties and new retail podium
- Carry out market research and identify market segments and prospects
- Prepare leasing/marketing kits, vacancy listing and leasing updates
- Liaise and manage viewing of lease units with agents and prospects
- Monitor lease renewals and engage the tenants for lease renewal negotiations
- Prepare and execute all the documentation for securing new or renewal leases
- Work with property management and/or project management team to manage matters arising from fitting out phase where applicable
- Handover and takeover of units/properties
- Responsible for compiling of approved design occupant load, prepare and update fit-out manuals periodically
- Lease management which covers coordinating the annual budget, managing of existing tenancies, maintenance of tenant’s database and monthly tenancy management reporting
- Liaise with tenants on all leasing matters and build good landlord-tenant relationship
- Possess a degree/diploma in real estate/building or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in property leasing/marketing
- Resourceful, self-motivated, result oriented with clear, strategic thinking mindset
- Experience in handling land lease matters and prior knowledge in local planning regulations and land laws would be an advantage
- Good communication skills with excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to communicate well in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Meticulous with high level of integrity and ability to work independently
The candidate must be a good team player with initiative and ability to work under pressure and deliver quality work within stipulated timeline.
Are you keen to take up the challenge in a Company that advocates work-life balance and emphasizes on training & development? If interested, please submit your application with a comprehensive resume, current and expected salaries to email@example.com
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
In line with our property development plans in Malaysia, we are sourcing for a dynamic, suitably qualified and dedicated individual to join us in this position.
The successful candidate will be based in our Butterworth office and will be responsible for development and project management, reporting to management in Singapore.
- Lead team of consultants, contractors and suppliers to ensure the project is completed within schedule, approved budget and high quality standards
- Manage development project from inception stage through construction stage to completion
- Review the design and plans to ensure that it is in-line with the brief/intent set by the management
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors and the State/Federal authorities and ensure all regulatory submission and approvals are obtained
- Manage budget and costs for the development project including value engineering
- Work with consultants in managing tender processes, including preparing tender reports, evaluating tenders and recommending the appropriate contractors, sub-contractors and vendors
- Review contract terms and conditions and administer the contracts, including awards and fulfilment of the various contracts
- Manage and monitor the progress and performance of the Main contractors and Trade packages contractors
- Manage the changes arising from retail tenant’s requests and minimize the cost and time implications
- Prepare and present regular progress updates to Senior Management
- Possess a degree/diploma in architecture, real estate, building services, engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience preferably with a property developer company in Malaysia
- Conversant with local building regulations and statutory regulations in Malaysia
- Well versed in the dynamics of the property market in Malaysia
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative, integrity and positive attitude
- Some travelling may be required
The candidate must be a good team player and is able to work under pressure and deliver quality work within stipulated timeline. He/she should be proactive and independent. Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
If the position interests you, please submit your application with a comprehensive resume, current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)